Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and non-profit organisations often face unique challenges when it comes to cyber security. They may not have the same resources…
With cyber-attacks becoming more sophisticated and frequent, it’s more important than ever for organisations of all sizes to invest in cyber awareness training for all employees, from senior leaders to technical and non-technical staff.
Here are just a few of the benefits of cyber awareness training:
- Reduces the risk of human error. Human error is a major factor in many cyber-attacks, so it’s essential to teach employees how to identify and avoid common mistakes, such as clicking on malicious links or opening attachments from unknown senders.
- Improves security culture. Cyber awareness training can help to create a security-conscious culture within your organisation, where everyone understands their role in protecting the company’s data and systems.
- Boosts employee morale. Employees are more likely to be engaged and productive when they feel that their employer is taking steps to protect them from cyber threats.
- Complies with regulations. Many industries are now required to comply with regulations that mandate cyber awareness training for employees.
Cyber Advance is a comprehensive cyber security service that includes staff awareness training designed to make cyber security accessible to everyone, regardless of their technical background. It provides training for staff and senior leaders, covering the basics of cyber security and why it matters.
Here are some of the specific benefits of Cyber Advance for different groups of employees:
- Senior leaders: Cyber Advance can help senior leaders understand the cyber risks that their organisation faces and how to mitigate them. It can also help them to develop a security strategy that aligns with the organisation’s overall business goals.
- Technical staff: Cyber Advance can help technical staff stay up-to-date on the latest cyber threats and best practices. It can also help them to develop the skills they need to respond to security incidents effectively.
- Non-technical staff: Cyber Advance can help non-technical staff to understand the basics of cyber security and how to avoid falling victim to common attacks. It can also help them to develop good security habits, such as creating strong passwords and keeping their software up to date.
Equipping your employees with the knowledge they need to stay safe online is one of the most important things you can do to protect your organisation from cyber-attacks. Cyber Advance is a valuable tool that can help you to achieve this goal.